Thursday, April 12, 2012

open wiiiide!

'fess up! who remembers toastettes?

Occasionally my mama would buy toastettes instead of poptarts. and we pro'lly would complain. I hope we weren't too rough on her. But honestly i remember liking them. Especially the strawberry ones ~ hot from the toaster with butter spread on them. here's the carol-ish reason that i liked them. toastettes had little markings all along the edges. they looked like lil teeth to me. i would wiggle & pull them!! one by one until the edges were gone. it was a blast!! any other toastette teeth pullers in blog land??

so i'm thinking that in Heaven i may be a school nurse. Here's my logic on that. In Heaven, there will be no boo boos so why else would kids visit the nurse....well to have his or her tooth pulled of course! ;)  so sign me up!! i volunteer to be the official tooth puller in Heaven & we know there is no pain there so that makes the pulling of teeth even more funnnn!!! i do not like to inflict pain but i do enjoy a good tooth pulling!! & if  we don't have the need i'll just pop in a toastette & pull the edges off. bahahahahaaa.


yep. quirky ~ but God knows me & He's okay with my quirkster ways ;)

Psalm 139:1-6
O Lord, you have examined my heart
and know everything about me.
2 You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
3 You see me when I travel
and when I rest at home.
You know everything I do.
4 You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, Lord.
5 You go before me and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too great for me to understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment